Thursday, February 28, 2013

DAY 71 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - Hanging In There

I have been up trying to help Trammell as
much as I can today. 
I want so desperately to get well.
I know how tiring it is to keep going 
24/7 day after day.
It is really taking it's toll on him.

I had to crawl back into bed a few minutes
ago.  I am so weak and now my side (my
liver) is hurting again.  I hardly had any
pain yesterday, And now here it comes
again.  
I am afraid to take anything for
the pain because just about everything
out there is bad for your liver.

Please be in Prayer concerning our
house in Greenville.  Through the 
help of a dear friend we are now in
contact with a lady who is trying to
help us.  
We are handing it ALL over to God.
        To HIM be the Glory

        My Favorite Verse
Isaiah 40:31
But those who hope in the Lord will
renew their strength.  They will soar
on wings like eagles; they will run and
not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
                                                    www.Ourbrokenwings.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment