Tuesday, February 19, 2013

DAY 62 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - Just Trying To Stay Healthy

Still getting over the shock of being told I 
have Liver Failure.

A bigger shock was finding out what caused it.  

What I thought was making me healthy 
was in reality killing me.

I have always been a health nut.
Always been a Vitamin taker.
Up until yesterday I took 13 vitamins a day
Along with two tablespoons of Yellow Root
every morning and every night.

What I did not know was the excess vitamins 
were damaging my liver AND that Yellow Root 
becomes toxic after taken for an extended 
period of time.
Together they have caused my Liver Failure.

I have learned a lot about liver damage in
the past two days.
I've learned that the liver will repair itself.  
BUT I've also learned that the liver
repairs itself as we SLEEP!

S L E E P?!
What's that?  
I vaguely remember what that is. 

No wonder my liver is so messed up.

I AM doing everything they said to do.
Drinking water, water, water.
Eating only fresh fruits and veggies.
Staying in the bed all day and night.

Poor Trammell is still working so hard
to take care of David and me that now his 
health is suffering. 

PRAYER is still needed for all of us.

We know with all our heart that
GOD'S GOT THIS!

God's Plan Is Always Best

Still Praising HIM in the Storm
Just as we Praise HIM in the Sunshine.

Psalm 62:8
...trust in HIM at all times. Pour out your
heart to HIM, for God is our Refuge.
                                                  www.Ourbrokenwings.weebly.com



No comments:

Post a Comment