Sunday, February 17, 2013

DAY 60 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - My Hero

Poor Trammell is working so hard taking
care of David and me.
It breaks my heart to see him go through
this.
He has been on his feet too much.
He is in so much pain with his back.

This is not the life I had dreamed of
for my son.
Only 19 years old and he has lived
through things most people will never
have to endure.

BUT complain?
I never hear him complain.
He just says,  
"Please Mom, Please get better. I wish 
there was something more I could do."

I Pray with all my heart that I'll get better soon.

I Pray that some day soon Trammell will have
the life he so richly deserves.

I Pray that God Blesses him far beyond his dreams. 

I know without a doubt that God has huge plans
for Trammell and that all he has been through
and is going through is training for God's purpose.
For God's Plan.

Trammell has grown into a wonderful man of God.  
I am so very proud of him.
He is indeed my HERO.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the LORD, "plans to prosper
you and not to harm you, plans to give
you hope and a future.

Zechariah 13:9
This third I will bring into the fire;
I will refine them like silver and test
them like gold.  They will call on my
name; I will say, ''They are my people.''
and they will say, ''The LORD is our God."



No comments:

Post a Comment