Thursday, February 21, 2013

DAY 64 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE? - Did I Really Say Paradise?

I know that if I Google the word PARADISE 
it will say nothing remotely close to what we
are living through. 
                             BUT
I do know for a fact that a True PARADISE
is waiting for me.

If this life here on earth was indeed a PARADISE
we wouldn't long for Heaven as much.

Everyday it seems that something else happens
to knock us down.  
The devil tries in every way to beat us up.
In fact he's the Original "Bully".

THE GOOD NEWS
is he's a LOSER with a capital "L"

The devil may win a few battles BUT
we know Who's Winning The War.
Our Lord Jesus CHRIST!

We Are and always will
Place it ALL in HIS Hands.

1 Corinthians 16:13-14
Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith.
Be courageous. Be strong. And do
everything with love.
                                                      www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment