Saturday, February 9, 2013

DAY 52 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - Can't Wait Until The Morning!

I feel like I'm waiting on CHRISTmas Morning!

I am so excited!

We have a nurse tomorrow so that Trammell
and I can go TO CHURCH!

We are going to attend BAREFOOT CHURCH
here in North Myrtle Beach.  

Although we have Bible Study and Prayer Time 
every morning, 
(Trammell and I have done so since he was born.  
It's like breathing to him.)
There's nothing like walking into God's House
on Sunday Morning.

The best Preacher I've ever heard, (Pastor David 
Shirley, who was our Pastor at Mtn. Creek Baptist Church)
always talked about coming to God's house 
for a helping of "T-Bone Steak". 

Well,  I'm here to tell ya I can't wait to sit down
tomorrow at God's table and have a meal I won't
soon forget.
I'm Craving some  "T-Bone Steak"!

Matthew 5:6
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst
for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.
                                                    www.bycefamily.weebly.com





No comments:

Post a Comment