Thursday, February 7, 2013

DAY 50 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - Where To Next?

When I started writing this blog on the
last 100 days of our stay here on the coast
of South Carolina it was to document our
time in this wonderful place. 

To keep a diary of our day to day "nightmare" 
life that has been eased in some ways by being 
able to look out over the beautiful Atlantic Ocean 
for 5 glorious months.

By now, how ever, we thought for sure we
would know where our next move would
be.  
BUT we are still in the dark.  
Still no closing on our house.
Still No closing DATE.

To make matters worse,  
It now looks like we may even be 
forced to move back into our house for 
a second time and AGAIN have to repair 
thousands of dollars worth of damage. 

It's like a horrible recurring nightmare.

With only 50 days left before we have to 
be out of here we have no idea what to do
at this point.

BUT GOD DOES.

If there is no closing we will have no other
choice but to move back into the house come 
March 31st and live in the down stairs living room.
I will have to do the repairs myself which will 
take years.

I'm tired just thinking about it.

I am in a panic every time I think of it.

I know it's just the devil trying to beat
me up.

I must stop this worrying.

I am handing it ALL over to our Lord.  
He has it all under control.

Ephesians 3:20
Now all glory to God, who is able,
through his mighty power at work
within us, to accomplish infinitely
more than we might ask or think.
                                         
                                    See our 
                                    family's story at 
                                    www.bycefamily.weebly.com 

                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment