Friday, February 22, 2013

DAY 65 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - Be Someone's Guardian Angel

I have been in the bed for 8 days now.
I know I needed rest BUT this is really
NOT what I had in mind.

Trammell is going to need A LOT of 
rest after I am back on my feet. He
is still working so hard to take care
of us.  
It's so hard on him but he never complains.

I 'm still getting light head. 
Still feeling really tired. 
(I'm thinking that must
be because my body's not getting 
all those vitamins I was taking.)  
Still hurting a lot in the 
area of my liver and my kidneys 
BUT 
I do feel like I'm getting better.
PRAISE GOD!

Our shipment of diapers arrived
today!  And not a minute to soon.
We were down to two diapers.
We were Blessed to be able to
order six cases this time and even
able to send two cases to a 
sweet lady in Greenville who is
in her 70's, is the caregiver 
for her husband Plus working 
2 jobs!  
The system is SO messed up. 
She's like us,
She still can't get Medicaid for him 
or even food stamps.
It's just not right.

If you know anyone who is going
through difficult times 
PLEASE
be a Guardian Angel for them.
Little things go a long way when
you are in need.

Bless others and I promise 
you will be the one feeling Blessed.

Romans 15:1
Now we that are strong ought to
bear the infirmities of the weak
and not to please ourselves.
                                                     www.bycefamily.weebly.com



No comments:

Post a Comment