Wednesday, February 27, 2013

DAY 70 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - FINALLY

SO, 
FINALLY - 
I got to go to the doctor today.
BUT not without some stress.  
The nurse for David was supposed to be here at 1:30.   
1:30 came and no nurse. 
I'm on the phone trying to find out why.  
The office said she left at 12:45 headed
to our place, so she should be arriving at any moment.
1:45 - STILL no nurse.  
My appointment was at 2:30 
BUT I was to be there at 2:00 to fill
out ALL the paperwork to see if I could get
help with the doctor's office charges. 
PLUS
we were not sure where the office was.  (We
knew they had built a new office but what
we didn't know was that it was in the same place.)

ANYWAY - she FINALLY got here and Trammell
and I took off to the elevator.  
Since this is the winter months there's never 
anyone in the elevator EXCEPT today.  
The door opened and there stood two guys.
No problem, they were also headed to the lobby.
BUT wait, it stopped on the 10th floor where another
man got on.  
It seemed like forever before the door closed 
then he walked over and press the button for the 9th floor.  
At this point Trammell and I are looking at each
other in disbelief.
The man got off at his stop 
and we FINALLY reached the lobby.
  
We got to the doctor's office at 2:15
BUT it took 1/2 hour to do the paper
work.  
I had our proof of income from Social Security
BUT they also wanted Trammell's, which we did not
have because he's almost 20
years old and I did not think they would count his
as being my income.
 AND THEN she said she needed a statement
for the unemployment agency to prove I was not 
working! 
WHAT!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!
(No, I was just thinking it, not saying it.)

I politely told her I had not worked outside the
home since I was 40 years old.  
I had given up my career to raise our son.
And for the past six years I had been taking care
of my bedridden husband 24/7.
She let me slide on that BUT we still have to fax
Trammell's disability income information first thing
in the morning.
SO after and hour and a half of waiting I FINALLY
got to see the doctor.
She had gotten my records for the hospital ER.  
She did more blood work.
She said she would call me in a couple of days with the results.
In the mean time she said I am indeed in liver
failure and my liver is damage BUT she feels
that over time it will repair itself.  

(The records from my annual physical showed
that my liver was in perfect health last year.)


We also believe my kidneys and heart will be fine.
She is also running some blood test to make
sure I have no heart damage.
   
I have NO doubt that Our 
LORD JESUS CHRIST 
will heal me completely.

THANK YOU JESUS

Psalm 103:2-3
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all His benefits,
Who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases;
                                                       www.bycefamily.weebly.com



No comments:

Post a Comment