Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DAY 48 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - Another Day At "The Office"

We made it BACK to the Dr.'s office.
And after a little over three hours we
were headed back to SONIC for treats.

I will say that I was good. LOL
I did NOT order the Chocolate Milkshake
WITH extra whipped cream topping 
like I REALLY wanted.
Instead, I had a Diet Coke.

We ate in the van. 
(That's why I love Sonic, 
we don't have to go through the ordeal of getting
David out of the van and then back in. 
It's just easier.)  
He seems to really like it too.

Of course by the time we got home (15 minutes
later) he had no memory of Sonic OR the Dr.'s
office.

By the way, the night time shifts Trammell and I are 
doing as we care for David are really working.  
We both are getting about
6 straight hours of sleep each night.
  
I really feel like a new women!

Now, if we can just work on these 
CHAOTIC DAYS.
LOL

1 Corinthians 16:13,14
Be on guard.  Stand firm in the faith.
Be courageous.  Be strong.
And do everything with love.
                                                     www.bycefamily.weebly.com



No comments:

Post a Comment