Sunday, February 24, 2013

DAY 67 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - A Visit From An Angel

We had a visit from an Angel today.
Her name is Anna Marie.
She brought our family groceries
PLUS homemade chicken soup that 
was out of this world!

Right before Anna Marie arrived
we received a phone call from a
sweet couple we know who lives
in Conway who is bringing us a load
of diapers, pads and gloves.  Three
things we really go through as we 
care for David.
They are bringing them next
week.

GOD is Really Blessing Us!

My Sweet Daddy has been gone for two months now.
Today would have been his 76th Birthday.
Still hard to believe he and Mama are gone.

I have now been bedridden for 11 days BUT
I have no doubt that GOD is healing me. I
am feeling a little better every day.

STILL PRAISING HIM IN THE STORM
JUST AS WE PRAISE HIM IN THE SUNSHINE

Romans 12:13
Share with the Lord's people who are in need.
Practice hospitality.




No comments:

Post a Comment