Saturday, February 23, 2013

DAY 66 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - Trading The Ocean For The Forest

On April 7th we will be trading the
beautiful Atlantic Ocean for the
peacefulness of the Forest.  

We will be moving into the mobile
home that my sister is giving to
Trammell.  

We will be within walking distance
of my sister and my brother & his 
family.

I want to help Trammell turn this 
place into a 
"Rustic Cabin In The Woods"
kind of place.  

We are Praying that I will have my
health back by then And be my
old workaholic self.

Isaiah 40:31
But those who hope in the LORD 
will renew their strength.  They will
soar on wings like eagles; they will
run and not grow weary, they will
walk and not faint.
                                                   www.Ourbrokenwings.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment