Saturday, February 16, 2013

DAY 59 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - Sick Days

This is the third day I have rested after my
episode Thursday.
I am feeling much better now than I have
felt since then although I did have another 
small episode today.  
I get really tired just being up for a few 
minutes.
So looking forward to getting to the Doctor
Thursday to get some real answers about
getting back to my old self.

Praising God that I am feeling better!  

We had a few seconds of excitement here
today as we saw a few snow flakes flying
around in the air but it didn't last long. 
The sun is out now and is creating a 
beautiful sunset.

I am Praying that I'll get my strength
back so that I can begin the task of
packing ONCE AGAIN to move 
ONCE AGAIN to the Upstate 
ONCE AGAIN.
Oh Yes, I'm tired just thinking 
about it.
BUT I know our Lord will give me
the strength I need to carry on.

Psalm 37:24
Though they stumble, they will never fall,
for the Lord holds them by the hand. 
                                                    www.bycefamily.weebly.com


No comments:

Post a Comment