Wednesday, February 13, 2013

DAY 56 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - Wax Off - Wax On

If you remember the original "Karate Kid"movie
from 1984, you will remember that famous line.
            Wax On - Wax Off
It was the beginning of the "kid's" training.

That's how I feel right now.

Trammell has created his own exercise program.

He is doing great and the pounds are coming off.

He was even able to walk through 
Wal-Mart with no problem 
Sunday after Church when we had 
our weekly outing. 

Normally he would have been winded, pouring
perspiration and in need of a place to sit down
by the time we finished getting groceries. (He can't
feel his legs or feet so it's like dragging dead weight)

He is doing so well with his workout plan that I decided
to let him train me.  
Let me tell you, I have worked out
and been in Gyms my whole life.  
BUT during the past six years it's
been an up hill battle trying to stay 
in any kind of shape due to taking care 
of my family.  
I have never been this out of shape.

SO after two days of Trammell's workout plan 
I can hardly MOVE. 
Of course I'm still go full force.
               BUT OH MY BODY IS SOOOO SORE!

Jillian Michaels has nothing over this guy. LOL

He keeps asking me in that "Jillian tone"
      "Are You Going To Give Up?"
He knows me so he knows my answer is 
        "NO!  I'm NOT GIVING UP!
         No Pain No Gain",  I Whine.


Trammell is also cooking some Awesome food
for lunch each day.  
Rice and fresh veggies every day.  
He and I both could live on that.

And David,  He's so cute, when I take him
his plate I say "Look Sweetie! We're having
Chinese Food today! 
(Of course he has no memory of the day before.)
He get's so excited!  His eyes light up and he smiles 
as I place his food in front of him and then give him
his fortune cookies.  (He always wants two.)

(Trammell found a place on line where we could
order a big bag of them a lot cheaper than buying
them at the grocery store.)
David breaks his them open and hands me the fortune.
He munches on the cookies as I read the fortune to him.
I have to watch him because he has tried to eat
the cookie "fortune and all".

It's so simple to live a healthy life.
So why do we as humans always complicate things.
The food we are eating in basic,
fresh vegetables washed and tossed in a wok.
Rice tossed in a rice cooker.
25 to 30 minutes the meal is on the table.
For dessert we each have an orange or
a tangerine. YUM

The workout Trammell has created takes 
20 to 30 minutes - done in the living room floor
right before we eat lunch.
(It could be done before breakfast or dinner)

I've said it before and I'll say it again,
Trammell,   My Son - My Hero.

Genesis 1:29
And God said, "Behold, I have given you every
plant yielding seed that in on the face of all the 
earth, and every tree with seed in it's fruit.
You shall have them for food.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Or do you not know that your body is a temple
of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have
from God?  You are not your own, for you
were bought with a price.  So glorify God in
your body.

1 Corinthians 10:31
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever
you do, do all to the glory of God.
                                                   www.bycefamily.weebly.com





No comments:

Post a Comment