Thursday, February 14, 2013

DAY 57 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - In The Blink Of An Eye

I was feeling great.  
Ran a couple of errands.
I had just left BiLo where I had picked up milk,
and was on the phone with Trammell letting
him know I was almost home.
Then It Happened.
I began blacking out.
My entire body was going limp.
My heart was racing like it was going to explode.

I pulled into the medium of the road 
and put the car into part using all
the strength I had.

I sat there doing some deep breathing,
trying not to pass completely out
and trying to tell Trammell what was
happening.  
I could here the fear in his 
voice as he was saying, 
"Stay with me Mom! Talk
to me Mom!  Hold On Mom!"

I started feeling like I was no longer 
going to pass out.  
I put the car into drive
and eased up the middle of the road 
to tune off of highway 17 to get
to the back road. (Ocean Blvd.)

I would be able to drive slowly there until
I could get home.
My heart was still racing and I still felt so weak
but I just wanted to get back home.

Trammell stayed on the phone with me until
I arrived where he met me in the parking lot.  
He helped me from
the car and up to our condo.

I got into my PJ's and sat down as he fixed 
lunch.
I called the doctor's office I used to go to
when we lived here before.  
I have no insurance and they have 
a program where you pay by what your
income is.
   
They called back in a while but could not
work me in.  The nurse spoke with me
and got me the earliest appt  I could get.
Next Thursday, Feb. 21st at 11:00,
I will go in for a much needed Check-Up. 

We seem to think that between all these years
with hardly any sleep, the fact that 
I've run 24/7/365 days a year for six years 
without any down time AND the stress over 
our house AND the fact that we 
have to be out of here in 43 days but still
don't know if we will have to move back 
into our house in Greenville to do repairs
or if we can get it sold. If so we need to 
find a place to lease down here because it's now 
to late to find and buy something before
we need to be out of here.
This place is already booked with vacationers
after we move out. 

I can't help but have all this on my mind.

BUT  I'm not worried.  
I know GOD has a Plan
and everything will work to HIS GLORY.

Please keep us in your Prayers.

Still PRAISING HIM in the storm
just as we PRAISE HIM in the sunshine.

2 Corinthians 12:10
Now I take limitations in stride, and with
good cheer, these limitations that cut me
down to size - abuse, accidents, opposition,
bad breaks.  I just let CHRIST take over!
And so the weaker I get, the stronger I
become.
                                                      www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment