Friday, February 1, 2013

DAY 44 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - Grateful To Be Sitting Down

Writer's Block tonight.
I sat down to write and I'm just sitting here
with a blank mind.

BUT so Grateful to be sitting down!

My body and mind are so tired I can't think.

Another long day that followed another long
night......

Trammell's foot is getting somewhat better so 
he has offered to take care of David tonight.

He was worried about me today when after 
I ran to get groceries,
(by the way remind me NEVER to do that
on a Friday before the Super Bowl Again!)
Anyway, I got back with the groceries, I had 
to park down in front of the third tower. (We are
in the second tower.) I had 4 of our carrier bags
full with three gallons of  milk, soft drinks, rice, 
and other assorted  "Not So Light" grocery items.

Determined NOT to have to make two trips in that
cold miserable wind I carried all 4 bags at once. 

By the time I managed to get to our building and up
to the 12th floor (Thank Goodness for elevators)
I could hardly open our door.  
I stood there with the door barely cracked open, 
calling out to Trammell.
I literally did not have the strenght to open 
it and walk in.  
Trammell opened up the door and dragged two bags
of the groceries down the hall as I limped behind
him with the rest. 
Yes, I was Whining. LOL
Not A Fun Day.

David is still going through a ton of diapers.  
Had to order yet another two cases this morning.

Praying we get some diaper donations soon.
BUT at the same time I feel terrible even saying that.

You see, The diapers that are donated to us come 
from places like Hospice.  It's things that
are left over when someone has passed away and the 
family doesn't know what to do with the items.

Families like ours are in desperate need of these things.

If you or someone you know has diapers, bed pads
or any supplies like that please contact me.  
If we can't use them we can find those who can.

Psalm 37:24
Though they stumble, they will never fall,
for the Lord holds them by the hand.
                                                     www.bycefamily.weebly.com


No comments:

Post a Comment