Friday, February 15, 2013

DAY 58 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - NEVER FEAR...

When I was growing up my favorite cartoon
was "Underdog".  
It's first episode aired on my 6th birthday, Oct. 3rd, 1964.
I can still hear that shy little dog saying, 
 "NEVER FEAR - UNDERDOG IS HERE!"

By the way kids, that's back when cartoons 
only came on a few hours on Saturday
morning.  You didn't dare sleep late.

Did you know we have a 
     REAL LIFE HERO?
I can hear HIM saying now
   "NEVER FEAR FOR I AM HERE" 

Every problem I have,
Every worry,
Every Fear
Is ALL taken care of.

Every worry I had yesterday
Is gone today.

God has answered every Prayer.

    I am feeling somewhat better today.
    I have a Dr.'s appt. for next Thursday.
    We thing we know now what is wrong.  
    For months I have been boiling Yellow Root
    (other words known as Golden Seal) and
    making a tea from it and taking a couple 
    of table spoons each night and every morning,
    Thinking it would be good for me.  
    What I did not know until this morning was that 
    it is Toxic when taken in excess, especially
    for that long.
    I spoke with a nurse who said she was amazed
    that I'm still alive. Needless to say I'm NOT 
    doing THAT any longer.  We will find out next
    week if there's any long term damage.

    I've been concerned about where we would live
    while we figure out what's going to happen to
    our house in Greenville. I knew it would be a
    nightmare if we had to move back in to do 
    repairs.  
    Well, my sister called today to tell me she is
    giving Trammell her mobile home in Easley.
    We will move there in April.  It's within walking
    distance of her house and my brother and his family.

    Now I know when something happens 
    to David or to me, Trammell will have a 
    home and he will be near family.

    We have also had two donations during the past
    week that not only allowed me to pay the over
    due taxes on our house and other needs but also 
    enabled us to help a family in need keep their 
    power from being turned off.  

   Yes, I can hear GOD saying,
     "NEVER FEAR FOR I AM HERE!"

Every problem, Every worry, Every fear,
                 taken care of.

Isaiah 41:10
The Lord said, "Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will
strengthen you and help you;  I will uphold you
with my righteous right hand."

Isaiah 65:24
I will answer them before they even call to me.
While they are still talking about their needs,
I will go ahead and answer their prayers.


                                                   www.Ourbrokenwings.weebly.com
                                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment