Saturday, February 2, 2013

DAY 45 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - I Think We Have It Figured Out!

OK, So Trammell and I, after all these years, 
have come up with a way for me to get 6 straight
hours of sleep each night.
At 8:00 each night I will go to bed and Go To Sleep.
I will sleep until 2:00am while Trammell takes
care of David.  Then after he checks him at midnight
he will set the timer for 2:00am, then set it beside my 
bed.  Trammell will then go to sleep and I will be on duty.

We are Praying this works out.

I have only had 48 nights of sleep now in 2,223
nights.  I really don't know how much more my 
body or mind can take.  It is only through GOD'S
GRACE that I am able to function at all.

I can literally feel my body shutting down.

Please Pray that this idea we have come up
with works.  

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through CHRIST
who strengthens me.
                                                           Please see our story at
                                                       www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment