Friday, March 1, 2013

DAY 72 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - Asking For Prayer

Yet another day in bed.
I am SO tired of this.
The up side is that I am getting tons
of paperwork and computer work done.

David and Trammell are suffering.
David doesn't have "Mommy" doting
over him day and night.
Poor Trammell is on his feet way 
too much, working day and night 
to take care of David, me and the 
house. 
He is in so much pain and so tired.

Tonight I am feeling really bad and in
more pain than I have had in 3 days.

Our moving date will be here before
we know it and I have to get us packed 
to move but there is no way I can do 
so until I get well. 

PLEASE 
could you all lift us up in Prayer.  


Psalm 55:17
Evening and morning and noon
I will Pray, and cry aloud, and
He shall hear my voice.


                                                         www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment