Wednesday, March 13, 2013

DAY 84 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - PRAYING For Relief

What a Day!
The pain in my liver has worsened.
So has the pain in my left arm I have
had ever since the girl took my blood
in the ER when I was diagnosed in 
mid-February.  Not to mention my
toenails are turning black.  WHAT
is up with THAT?
I called the Doctor.  They called back
to tell me they want another doctor to
take a look at me.  I have an appointment
next Tuesday at 10:00.

I spent hours today, between taking care 
of David and poor Trammell, who is SO
sick,  trying to find forms I had filled out
for the Waccamaw Family Caregiver's 
Advocate so that we can get some help
for David.  I cannot find the papers 
anywhere!  I remember filling them out
and taking them to the doctor's office
when I took David the first part of February.
The doctor was supposed to sign them and fill 
their part out but that's the last time I remember
having them.  I called the doctor's office
and asked them to fax the forms, if they have
them, to the lady working on our case BUT
so far nothing.  Looks like this may be a 
Do Over.  

We still have no answer on the sale of our
house.  The people who have cash want to
buy it for well below it's value. Way Below what
we paid for it in the year 2000.  And the couple 
who wants it for a halfway decent price, what
we paid in 2000, can't get a loan. 
This part of our six year nightmare is 
REALLY getting to us.
We are STILL stuck in Nightmare-Limbo until this 
house is sold. 
In the mean time we STILL have no idea 
where we will be living in 24 days.
If the house is not sold in the next few days
we may end up having to move BACK into 
it and go through having to do all the
repairs myself.  No telling how long
that will take.

Continuing to Hand It ALL Over To Our 
Lord Jesus Christ.
It's HIS PLAN and HIS PLAN is ALWAYS
BEST.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,
declares the Lord, plans to prosper
you and not to harm you, plans to 
give you hope and a future.
                                                  www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment