Saturday, March 9, 2013

DAY 80 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - A Home Church

I am feeling weaker today and still having
some pain. Having a problem with my BP
dropping really low too.
I want so badly to get back to my old self.  
I want to get back to taking care of my boys
and give Trammell a break.   

Trammell and I are excited because we have
a nurse coming in the morning.  
We get to go to Church! 
The wonderful people at Barefoot Church
have been so good to us.  Twice they have
brought groceries to us during the past two
weeks.  They are Praying for us and calling to 
check on us.  We have found our New "Home
Church" here on the coast. 

Trammell and I still believe, with all of our 
hearts, that God has a Plan for everything 
we are going through.  That people will continue 
to be helped. That lives will continue to be changed.
That hearts will continue to be lead to CHRIST
because of what we are enduring. 

To Our Lord Jesus Christ Be ALL The GLORY.

I Peter 2:21-22
For God called you to do good, even if it
means suffering, just as CHRIST suffered
for you.  He is your example, and you must
follow in his steps.  He never sinned, nor
ever deceived anyone.
                                               www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment