Friday, March 29, 2013

DAY 100 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE!!!!!!

OUR LAST NIGHT HERE.
My last night to fall asleep to the sound 
of the waves crashing to shore.
It will be the last morning I awaken to the
sun as it  appears over the blue of the ocean.

This has by far been my favorite place to live
in all my 54 years.

I do however look forward to our new place.
Our water view will be the Intercoastal 
Waterway.  And we are trading the SUNRISE
for the SUNSET.
I am told that all size boats and ships will come 
right by our balcony.  I am told that the Sunsets
are breath taking.

PRAISING GOD for our next adventure. 

May HIS GRACE continue to carry us through 
each and every day and night of this UNEXPECTED
JOURNEY. 
Now in Day 2,284.

Proverbs 16:1
People may make plans in their minds,
but only the Lord can make them come
true.

                                                      www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment