Tuesday, March 26, 2013

DAY 97 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - A HEALING LIVER

SO
I went to the doctor today.
My numbers are almost back to normal
AGAIN.
BUT my blood pressure was really high 
and he is concerned about all of the heart
palpitations I've been having daily.
I believe after I get us moved it will
calm down and the BP will drop back 
down to normal.  My concern is the pain 
I am still having in my right side.
I have to back on April 9th for a 
check-up and then go back again 
a week later.

NOW
Talking about the MOVE,  we have
2 mattresses. THAT'S IT.
We have 3 days before we move in
to our new place.  I am worn out
trying to pack, move, care for David,
fight this cold, and find furniture.
I really don't know what I would do
without Trammell.
Please Keep us in your Prayers.

As I sit here writing this I am looking
across the ocean at the most magnificent
full moon.  

Thanking God for Every Day and Every Blessing.

Psalm 37:24
Though they stumble, they will never fall,
for the Lord holds them by the hand.
                                                        www.bycefamily.weebly.com


No comments:

Post a Comment