Thursday, March 7, 2013

DAY 78 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - In Search Of A Place To Call Home

In my search for a place for my family to live, 
as we have to be out of here by April 7th, 
I have run into the same problem I did as 
I searched last year.  
Every ad I see has those two words that pet
owners hate to see.
NO PETS!

Chocolate, our Persian Cat, has been a part
of our family for 13 years.  In fact she is more
like a "family member" than a pet.  

She and Trammell have literally grown up
together.

We have always jokingly said that Chocolate
is Trammell's baby sister or as close to one 
as he would ever get.

As we continue our search for a place 
to lease here on the coast we Pray that 
God will lead us to where He wants us 
to be just as He lead us to this amazing 
place.

One real estate lady I spoke with today gave
me this advice when I told her that we were 
turning it all over to The Lord for He Already
has a place picked out for us.

She said that we should write down our
desires and then Pray over them.
What a Blessin, Not only to have her
share her Faith with me but to give me
that wonderful advice.  Trammell and I will
begin adding that to our daily Bible Study
and Prayer Time.

Continuing to place it ALL In HIS Hands.

Isaiah 65:24
I will answer them before they even call to
me.  While they are still talking about their
needs, I will go ahead and answer their Prayers.
                                                www.bycefamily.weebly.com





1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for God to bring you to the most amazing place that your sweet family can imagine. A place with everything you need for David and Trammel, with a little extra to remind you how special you are to God. Dear friend, I love you and you always inspire me.

    ReplyDelete