Wednesday, March 20, 2013

DAY 91 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - Another Sick Day

Between the hepatitis and this cold I need a
Sick Day.
I've packed a few boxes and with Trammell's
help we are taking good care of David 
BUT the rest of the time I am crashing
Poor Trammell is STILL sick too.

We are watching our favorite channel on TV as
we recuperate,  "HGTV".

Time for some nice warm chicken soup on the
cold Sick Day.

Please continue to keep us in your Prayers.

2 Corinthians 12:10
Now I take limitations in stride, and with good
cheer, these limitations that cut me down to
size - abuse, accidents, opposition, bad breaks.
I just let Christ take over! And so the weaker
I get, the stronger I become.
                                                      www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment