Saturday, March 23, 2013

DAY 94 OF 100 DAYS OF PARADISE - A MURPHY'S LAW Day

Oh has this been one of  THOSE days.
A Murphy's Law Day and then some.
I am too tired to even write about it.

The One thing that got me through it
and continues to get me through day 
after day of this SIX year, THREE month
nightmare is Our LORD JESUS CHRIST.

No matter what satan throws at me I know
             GOD'S GOT THIS!

Trammell and I did manage to get a lot of
boxes packed today.  I'll be SO glad to get
this done.
Oh how I wish the closing on our house had
happened months ago when it was supposed
to.  Oh how I wish we had been able to go
ahead and buy a home like we had planned.
Oh how I wish we weren't having to move into
yet another rental.
BUT our plans are not always GOD'S Plans
and GOD'S Plans Are Always Best.

Please Keep Us In Your Prayers.

Proverbs 16:1
People may make plans in their minds, but
only the Lord can make them come true.
                                                         www.bycefamily.weebly.com




No comments:

Post a Comment