Friday, March 22, 2013

DAY 93 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - GOD'S GOT THIS!

No matter what it is GOD'S got it ALL under control.

Every time we are in need of anything God's takes
care of it.
How many times have I wasted time spinning my wheels
when HE took care of ALL our needs.

There I was stressing over the search for a place to live  
when the call came to me.  
Not only that but the wonderful retired couple 
who owns the condo is such a Blessing.  They have already
let us know that they will be happy to come over and baby
sit David any time we get in a bind and need a sitter.
They even let us pick the day we want to pay our rent each
month.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

There I was stressed about finding a nurse for David when
all I had to do was mention it to the girls at the front desk
here at Bay Watch and the next day I got a call from the 
Mom of one of the girls.  
She used to work for the disability board Plus she is well 
known and loved by many of the staff here at Bay Watch.
This has allowed Trammell and me to leave  yesterday and
today getting things moved into the condo and getting things
like mattresses and looking for things we need for our move.
She's coming back Monday so we can take another load over
and go to the Goodwill in Little River to look for furniture.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

Please keep us in your Prayers.  I know I have been over
doing it this week.  I am in pain tonight in the area of my
liver but I do not dare take anything for it.  Like I've
 mentioned before, anything for pain is terrible for the liver.

Isaiah 65:24
I will answer them before they even call to me.
While they are still talking about their needs,
I will go ahead and answer their Prayers.
                                                        www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment