Thursday, March 14, 2013

DAY 85 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - Don't Worry, Be Busy

"Stop thinking about my worries and
just PACK.
         GOD'S GOT THIS"
That's what Trammell keeps saying 
to me.  
AND that's what I am trying very
hard to do.

The staying busy part I can handle. 
It's the worry part I have a hard time 
with.
Even though I know in my heart that
GOD ALREADY HAS IT ALL 
WORKED OUT.  
HE ALREADY KNOWS WHO WILL 
BUY OUR HOUSE.  
HE ALREADY KNOWS WHERE WE 
WILL BE LIVING THIS TIME NEXT 
MONTH.

SO 
why am I wasting my time wondering
and worrying about it?

It's a little game the devil likes to play
with our minds. 
It's called "doubt".
It can creep up any where, any time.
BUT
we must be ready to protect ourselves
with the armor God has given us.  
This armor is TRUST. 

I TRUST that my LORD is taking
care of everything.  I know I don't
have a care in the world because it's
         ALL IN HIS HANDS.

Psalm 62:8
...TRUST in Him at ALL times.  Pour
out your heart to HIM, for GOD is
our Refuge.

THANK YOU JESUS!
                                             www.Ourbrokenwings.weebly.com
  

No comments:

Post a Comment