Wednesday, March 6, 2013

DAY 77 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - Pancakes

Some of you may already know what an awesome 
cook Trammell is.
He takes that after David, not me.

He started cooking when he was around ten 
years old.  
Now I'm not talking about "Kid" cooking. 
I'm talking about Gourmet delights.

From the time he was four years old, while most  
kids were watching cartoons, he was watching
Food Network.  As a matter of fact that's what
he fell asleep watching every night.

His childhood hero's were people like Chef Emeril
Lagasse, Chef Gordon Ramsay, Chef Bobby Flay
and his favorite Chef Alton Brown.  There are more,
I just can't remember there names right off the top
of my head.

The point is he is now 19, never been formally trained
but is a fantastic cook!  He creates magic in the kitchen!
In fact he made for us this morning the best tasting 
pancakes I have ever eaten.  I have never been able 
to get my pancakes to taste as good as his.

He cooks just about every meal we have, And it's
ALL good!

Most kids grow up to say they wish they could
cook like their Mom.  Well, this Mom is here to
say,  "I wish I could cook as GREAT at my son."

I Peter 4:10
Each of you should use whatever gift you have
received to serve others, as faithful stewards
of God's grace in it's various forms.
                                           www.Ourbrokenwings.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment