Sunday, March 17, 2013

DAY 88 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - A Tranquil Setting

Again God has lead us to a wonderful
place to live.

I had gotten nothing but confused and
frustrated after calling about place after
place. 
We were running into the same old problem.
We need a place that will allow us to have 
Chocolate, our 13 year old Persian cat who
is a part of our family.  
Plus, 
We have to have first floor with no steps,
Or  an elevator if it's on a higher floor.

WELL,
We got a Miracle call.  
One of the lady's who works here in the
office at Bay Watch gave me the name
and number of a real estate lady she 
knows.  I called her to tell her what we
needed.  She doesn't deal in rentals BUT
she has some friends who own a condo 
about a mile up the road.
I got a call yesterday from the sweet, retired
couple, who told me that a friend had 
called them to tell them about us and that 
they would like for us to look at their
condo.  
We would be allowed to have our cat.
PLUS
Even though it's on the forth floor
there is an elevator.

SO
I met the wife, Mary, at the condo today.
It's the most tranquil and beautiful place 
AND
The best part is it's right on the Intracoastal
Waterway with a huge screened-in balcony.

Another Great thing is they are going to let
me start moving things in next week.  That
way I can take my time and have everything
set up before I move David and Trammell in.

WHAT A BLESSING!
WHAT AN AWESOME GOD WE SERVE!

Again, 
there was nothing to worry or wonder about.
GOD had it ALL under control.
HE Always Does.

Isaiah 65:24
I will answer them before they even call to me.
While they are still talking about their needs,
I will go ahead and answer their prayers.
                                                       www.bycefamily.weebly.com


  

1 comment: