Monday, March 18, 2013

DAY 89 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - The Struggle To Get Help

When I took David to the doctor the first part of February 
I left a form for there to be filled out and signed so that we
could try and get a $500 voucher for about 25 hours of 
nursing care for David from the Waccamaw Regional 
Family Caregivers Group.
We have been OK'ed for the hours BUT we can't receive
them until they get the form from the doctor's office.

I have been on the phone with the doctor's office two 
times a day for over a week and each time I am told
that the papers are on the doctor's desk and he will 
sign them and they will fax them tomorrow.

Well TOMORROW seems to never come.
They know how important these hours are to us
and that right now we are out of hours.  That leaves
us having to pay the $20.00 an hour for week days
or $25.00 an hour for weekends.

I even called David's doctor in the Upstate to see
if they would sign the paper. They said yes 
BUT they still haven't done so as far as I know.
I'll be calling Waccamaw RFCG in the morning
to see if either doctor has signed the papers.  
It has become one of my daily routines.

We still haven't found a private nurse down here to 
hire when we need to leave the house so we have no 
choice but to use the Nursing Agency. 

Please Pray that we will find one soon.  If you know
of a reliable sitter in the North Myrtle Beach area 
who will work for $10 an hour PLEASE let me know.

Galatians 6:9
And let us not grow weary of doing good
for in due season we will reap, if we do
not give up.
                                                      www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment