Thursday, March 21, 2013

DAY 92 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - David's Birthday

On Easter Sunday David will turn 56, 
although he has no idea how old he really is.
On his birthday each year we ask him how
old he is.  One year he held up 4 fingers. One
year he said he was 5.  I think last year he said
he was 9.
We could ask him his age every hour of every day
and he would give us a different answer each time.

He doesn't have any idea what year it is.  Most
times when we ask him he thinks it's the 70's.

Each year I buy or bake him a birthday cake.  
Trammell and I blow up balloons and hang a birthday 
banner in the bedroom for him to see.  We give him 2 
or 3 gifts to unwrap. Preschool toys, a new sock
monkey and a new night shirt.  
He always seems to like them. 
His eyes really light up when we bring in his 
cake and ice cream.

Each year I ask friends and family to PLEASE if
they could, Please mail him a Birthday Card.  He
really seems to love opening the cards and having
me read them to him and then I set them on his 
tray.  He holds them and looks them for days.

The sad truth is he only receives 2 of 3 each year.
I know everyone is really busy these days 
BUT once again I am begging for everyone to 
PLEASE if you can, would you send David a 
Birthday Card or if your child would like to
draw him a Birthday picture it would mean the world 
to me and I know it would bring such joy to David.

Our mailing address is 
P. O. Box 4021, NMB, SC 29597

May God Bless Each And Everyone Of You.

Hebrews 13:16
Do not forget to do good and to share for
with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
                                                       www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment