Sunday, March 24, 2013

DAY 95 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - A Cold Rainy Sunday

Today has been a bed day.
Just up and down taking care of David.

My side (my liver) has hurt all day long.
AND
Every time I talk, I cough.
Trammell will tell you that just may be
a good thing. LOL  
I'm not saying much because when I do
I start coughing and then my side hurts more.

SO looking forward to watching THE BIBLE
on the History Channel tonight at 8:00.
Trammell and I haven't missed a week.
Now THAT'S Good TV!

This time next week we should be in our new
condo.  Trammell and I have a LOT to get
done this week. 
With both of us still sick with this cold or
flu or what ever it is.  It's knocking us down
and kicking us around.
Plus me being in such pain with my liver,
this is not going to be a fun week.
It's going to be a 
"Let's Just Get Through This" 
kind of week.
We Really Need Your Prayers!

Isaiah 40:31
But those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.  They
will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
                                                         www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment