Saturday, March 16, 2013

DAY 87 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - Milk Thistle?

I had never heard of "Milk Thistle" before
my liver problems.  
Trammell discovered it while researching
things that would help after I received
the liver failure diagnosis.
It was no time at all when I had my numbers
back to where they were supposed to be.
My liver was well on it's way to being healed.
We PRAISE GOD and give HIM ALL the
GLORY!

I began taking less of the Milk Thistle.  Partly
because my doctor told me to stop taking
it because she didn't know anything about it
plus she doesn't believe in taking vitamins.
She said maybe just a multivitamin would 
be OK. 

SO
I cut down to one a day.  At that time I began
experiencing some pain in my liver and then in
both my kidneys again. 
I called the doctor to ask about it.  
They called back and told me they wanted me
to see another doctor they have there in the
same building.  
My appointment is Tuesday at 10:00.

In the mean time I thought maybe I should stop
taking the Milk Thistle all together until my 
appointment just in case it was masking something 
that's going on in my liver.  
I haven't taken any since Wednesday and by
last night I was really hurting and today I feel
 really bad, 
SO I have started back taking the MILK THISTLE.

I don't know what's in it but I can tell you what ever
it is IT WORKS!

Please keep us in your PRAYERS.
Please Pray for Healing.

Matthew 21:22
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in Prayer,
believing, ye shall receive.


                                                www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment