Tuesday, March 19, 2013

DAY 90 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - I HAVE HEPATITIS!?!

SO
I went to a new doctor this morning.
I then waited TWO HOURS to see the
doctor.
He says I have 
CHEMICALLY INDUCED HEPATITIS?

The chemicals being the yellow root and all
the vitamins that I have now been off of since
February 18th.

He did not give me anything to take for it.
In fact he took me off my hormone Rx.
(Really not looking forward to that. Can
I tell you how much I hate Hot Flashes)

The only thing he wants me taking is my 
Thyroid Rx.  No vitamins. Nothing that
could effect my liver.

I have to go back next week for more blood
work.
I also have to move us into the new condo
next week. 
It's unfurnished and all of our
things are in storage in the Upstate.

A very dear friend of ours is going to 
bring David's hospital bed down next week.
We are SO Thankful for that.

I'm going to hit the Goodwill and Salvation Army
stores this week and next to see what I 
can find.  Any other time that would be like
going to Disney World for me BUT not feeling
this bad and not being in such pain.  Un-Fun

Please, we humbly ask that you all continue to Pray for us.

I Corinthians 16:13,14
Be on guard.  Stand firm in the faith.
Be courageous.  Be strong.  And do
everything with love.
                                                      www.bycefamiy.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment