Saturday, August 17, 2013

It Feels Good To Be Missed

I got a call the other days from a sweet lady who 
said she and the ladies in her office had been reading 
my blog but it had been months since I had written
and they wondered what happened to me.

First of all let me say that made me feel so 
good to think that there are people out there 
who really care about what I have to say.  
What a wonderful feeling.  
What a Blessing.

I had started the blog while we were living in
a beach front condo at Bay Watch Resort in
North Myrtle Beach for the winter.
I called it 
"100 Days In Paradise" 
as kind of a play on words because we were 
Living Our 
"Nightmare" in "Paradise".

I hated that I had only posted the blog 98 
out of the 100 days.  
I missed two days when I was so
sick for a time that two days I could not 
even sit up to write.

Starting today I am going to start another
blog called, appropriate enough,
LIVING UNDER HOUSE ARREST.

It will be a weekly blog, posted each
Saturday.

Hoping it will be a Blessing to everyone
who reads it.

Thank You All,
Linda Byce
www.bycefamily.weebly.com


No comments:

Post a Comment