Saturday, August 17, 2013

Catching Up

Where to start?

So much has happened.

We love our new place.  I signed 
a three year lease so we will be 
here for a while. 

David is the same.  Diapers, baby bottles, 
preschool toys and Nick Jr. cartoons.  
He really enjoys sitting out on
the balcony which overlooks the 
Intracoastal Waterway.  He loves
watching the boats go by.

Trammell is doing great.  He has
lost a lot of weight!  Since January
he's gone from a waist size of 38 to
a 31.  He has set up a Gym in our
extra bedroom and is getting into
great shape.
He still can't feel his legs or feet but
nothing stops him.
He is as awesome cook and does most
of the cooking for us. What a BLESSING!
He works so hard helping me care for
his Dad.  David and I are So Blessed to
have a son like Trammell.

Me? Praying I can just get my health
back so I can give 110% to caring for
my family.  
I don't stop when I'm sick, 
I just move a lot slower. LOL
My liver is doing great now.
My BP has been bottoming out
and because of that I ended up
having an EMS ride to the hospital
a couple of weeks ago.  
After 5 hours in the ER they 
determined that along with my
BP problem I had a really bad
Kidney infection and suffered
from Exhaustion.

Trammell surprised me with a
weekend trip to Charleston last
week for some much needed
R&R.  Plus a tour of the Sea Turtle
Hospital.  It Was Awesome.
WHAT A BLESSING!!!
A Very dear friend of ours 
volunteered to stay the entire
weekend and care for David so
we could get away.
In the past 2,424 days I've now 
had 80 nights of SLEEP.


Our House In Greenville.
The Nightmare continues.
We were able to go to
Greenville the first of June
and began cleaning it out
along with some dear friends
who were kind enough to help
us.
It was a hardship because we
had to bring David and the cat
with us and stay in a hotel for
a week plus hire a sitter for
David every day.
We were Blessed when a friend
contacted a builder who made
us an awesome offer. 
What a Blessing!
He would buy the house for $100,000. 
Sadly that $20 less than we gave
for it in the year 2000.
He would repair the thousands
of dollars in damages then put
the house on the market then
pay us for the house when it
sold.
But his plans changed and he 
and his family had to moved
into the house.
This means that this part of
our (six year, eight month) 
nightmare continues.
We are Praying that he
will be able to pay us for the 
house very soon and we can go
on with our life.

As always, we humbly ask for your
Prayers.
Thank You So Much,
Linda Byce
www.bycefamily.weebly.com
STILL PRAISING HIM IN THE STORM
JUST AS WE PRAISE HIM IN THE
SUNSHINE

Book we are reading - The Purpose Driven Life
                                     by Rick Warren

Verse of the Week - So we fix our eyes not on what is seen,
                                but on what is unseen.  For what is seen
                                is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
                                                                    2 Corinthians 4:18


  

No comments:

Post a Comment