Monday, January 28, 2013

DAY 40 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - 3 Hours of Freedom



Trammell and I got 3 hours of Freedom today!

For three hours we were able to leave our home
and go to 
1. The Magic Shop at Barefoot Landing.
(Trammell is an Awesome Magician) 
We spent a few minutes there while Trammell 
and the guy who runs the shop talked Magic. 
Trammell bought a cool new trick.

2.Then it was off to Michaels Craft store where
I had gotten an email telling me they were having
a 60 to 70 % off  "HUGE CLEARANCE SALE".
That's when I buy my yarn.

(I'm knitting hats for 2013 CHRISTmas Gifts) 
(I always start getting ready for CHRISTmas in January.)

Since we only had three hours, I of course
called ahead to make SURE that the "winter yard"
was on sale before we made the 50 minute round
trip.  
The young lady I spoke with assured me that they did 
indeed have their yarn on clearance.
BUT  after driving all the way over there we found that
NONE of the yarn was on sale.   :(

3. The GOOD NEWS was the great little pizza place we 
found not far from there where Trammell and I shared
the most delicious Margherita Pizza, which happens
to be our FAVORITE Pizza!  
It's SO hard to find a place that make it.  
(The toppings are olive oil, garlic, fresh basil, 
fresh sliced tomatoes, mozzarella &
Parmesan cheese.) YUM!

4. With only 40 minutes left we took off back to 
North Myrtle Beach to our near by Wal-Mart to pick up
David's Rx, milk, sour cream and dry cat food.

As we raced back to the car checking the time, I
was heart broken because I knew we did not have
enough time to stop by the Antique Shop Trammell
 loves to explore.  
I had promised him This Time for sure we would be able to 
stop by but again we ran out of time.
(NEXT Week - We will go there first!)

As a matter of fact, we had just enough time to make
it back home before our three hours were up.

Next Monday we have four hours, 10 til 2. Then we will
run back home to pick David up and take him to the Dr.
for his check-up.  And then to "Sonic Drive In" for a treat for
being good for the Dr. :)   He's always good at the Dr.'s
office.  He always takes his favorite sock monkey.  I get 
him focused on showing it to the nurses, he doesn't seem
to be as scared then. 

There is never a dull moment in our lives.  
Never a time when I let my guard down.  
Never a time when "I'm done" day or night.  
But Also NEVER a time when God is not there 
to strengthen me and to carry me through every moment.

Proverbs 31:17
She girds herself with strength, and strengthens her arms.


No comments:

Post a Comment