Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 28 Of 100 Days In Paradise - "Weather" Or Not

This has been the most awesome week of weather
we have had since we've been here.

The last seven days has felt like spring.  
Pulling out shorts and flip flops.  
Walking barefoot on the sandy shore.  
Awwww don't you just love these Southern winters.

But it seems, according to the National Weather 
Forecast, that this is just a teaser.  
The cold damp winter will be creeping in come 
Friday morning.

I have so enjoyed my daily walks on the beach. 
It has not been hard to talk myself into getting out
there for my hour of  ESCAPE  FROM REALITY.

Now we will see just how dedicated I am.

I must come up with an exercise program that I can do
when the weather does not permit me to walk outside.

The wii game is great exercise.  
Trammell and I have played base ball or tennis on it 
and the next day our arms were as sore as if we had 
been to the gym. SO that's a fun work-out for both of us!

There's an indoor pool here in the next 
tower were I could swim laps.

We are on the 12th floor.  Nothing like
a good "stair climber"!  
I think my heart rate just went up thinking about that one.

We don't have our scales down here so I
have NO idea what I weigh.  But I did
take my measurements and will continue
to check them at the end of each month
to see my progress.  

I so desperately want to become that fitness
nut I had always been before our lives were
turned upside down six years ago.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment