Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 14 Of 100 Days In Paradise

I have never shied away from adventure.  Never been
afraid of big changes in my life.  
I have traveled to so many wonderful places 
and had so many adventures.
In the 80's I even took two years off from my modeling
career and traveled all over Mexico by airplane, train, 
bus, car and even on foot. 
Then after the rape and murder of a dear friend 
I moved back to the states 
but not before contracting malaria.

After that I discovered an Island off the coast of Texas 
called South Padre Island, where I lived for a year until my
family urged me to move back to South Carolina.

I did and a year later, in 1990, on a blind date, met David.  
We were married on Oct. 6, 1991. My Mom and Dad's 
Anniversary.   
Trammell was born July 19th 1993.  
That's when my best adventure began.

Trammell too has an adventurous heart.  He yearns
to travel,  to explore. But here he is, trapped.  
Living under house arrest.  
Helping me take care of his Dad.
I Pray that some day he too gets the chance to go
to all the places he dreams of going.

Psalm 40:5
Many,  Oh Lord my God, are the wonders
you have done.  The things you planned
for us no one can recount to you;  were
I to speak and tell of them,  they would 
be too many to declare.
www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment