Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 29 Of 100 Days In Paradise - The Rain Sets In

The rain began to fall tonight.
It hit all at once.
Sideways rain.
The kind you don't even want to be out in.
This is one of those times I really don't mind
          "Living Under House Arrest".

My son Trammell gave me the gift of sleep
last night.
He took care of his Dad so I could get my
44th night of sleep in over six years.
I was out like a light.
He said he heard me talking in my sleep.
Something about a red headed person
standing over me. LOL I have NO idea
WHAT I was dreaming.  BUT the awesome
thing is that I WAS DREAMING!
I never fall in to deep sleep so I never
dream.  At lease not that I ever remember.
And let's face it, with the memory I have
now (or the lack there of) who knows.

I just checked our weather forecast!  It was
up to 79 today BUT it looks like tomorrow
the high is only 48 and the low is 28.
Winter has indeed returned.

Isaiah 45:8
You heavens above, rain down righteousness;
let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide,
let salvation spring up,
let righteousness grow with it;
I, the Lord,
have created it.
 www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment