Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 24 Of 100 Days In Paradise

Night Of Sleep "# 43" out of 2,202 nights.
Trammell again stepped up to take care
of David last night allowing me to get a
wonderful night of sleep.
I get tickled at him after the nights 
he cares for David because he is so wiped
out.  
I asked him today, what he would do if he 
had to hit the floor every morning, like I do, 
and work non-stop all day long whether he 
got sleep or not.  
He said there's no way he could do it.  
I guess it must be a built-in "Mom Thing" 
we women have that allows us to keep
going 24 - 7.

Well, I have kept my promise to walk on
the beach every day.  
Today was my 3rd days.  
I'm taking an hour walk after lunch
each afternoon.  
Today it was so warm I was able to go 
barefoot and feel the sand between my toes 
and even walk in the water.
I can't begin to tell you how much good 
this is doing for me.  
That precious hour of  "escape from reality" 
is such a Blessing.  
Everything disappears.  
I haven't a care in the world.  
It's just me, God, the ocean,
the sand and the crashing of the waves.
Awwwwww  THE OCEAN
Awwwwww  RENEWAL

Psalm 104:25
Here is the ocean, vast and wide, teeming
with life of every kind, both great and small.

No comments:

Post a Comment