Thursday, January 24, 2013

DAY 36 OF 100 DAYS IN PARADISE - The To Do List

A few posts ago I began a NEW 14 week ORGANIZING trial.
It was working fine UNTIL I got sick THEN all bets were off.
We are going to pick up Monday morning where we left off
prior to my unexpected mandatory mini (dare I say) vacation.

I am and have always been one of those people who has to have
everything ORGANIZED.  
And LISTS.  I've been a list maker for as long as I can remember.  
I love statements like
IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN - YOU PLAN TO FAIL
or my very own which I came up with in my early 20's when
I opened my first modeling school, (it hung on the wall)
THE LACK OF PROCRASTINATE LEADS TO SUCCESS!

I do so miss that young, energetic, ready to conquer the world,
hitting the gym EVERY MORNING, getting up at 4:00am just
to get a game of tennis in, not afraid to try anything or travel
anywhere "ME". 
What happened to her?
Where has she gone?
Oh would I love to sit her down and have a long talk with her.
LOL 
Wouldn't we ALL like to do that.

Older now and a bit wiser.
Life has and still is teaching me a lot of hard lessons.
And no, I'm not the best student.
But, you know, I don't worry as much these days.
I hand EVERYTHING over to God and let HIM handle it ALL.

If only I had allowed HIM to control every day
of every year of my 54 years on this earth.
If only I had realized so many years ago that
I was placed here, that we are all placed here,
for a mission.  

That we are here for GOD'S purpose and NOT our own.

I would have not wasted so many years in the "ME" zone,
But In GOD'S zone.

Going By GOD'S Plan

GOD'S TO DO LIST

Hebrews 12:1-3
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud
of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and
the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with 
perseverance the race marked out for us.  Let us fix
our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith,
who for the joy set before him endured the cross, 
scorning it's shame, and sat down at the right hand of
the throne of God.  Consider him who endured such
opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow
weary and lose heart.
www.bycefamily.weebly.com





No comments:

Post a Comment