Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 21 Of 100 Days In Paradise

I want to workout.
I want to walk on the Beach.
The Beach that I look at every day.
The Beach that is only 12 floors away.
SO
What is stopping me from stepping out
of my whirlwind and going down stairs 
to enjoy a glorious escape from reality?

I know Trammell is very capable of looking
after David.
I know it would relieve STRESS.
I know it would help me lose weight.
I know it would be good for my heart.
I Know I Should just DO IT!
SO
Why am I NOT?

I spent my life in the gym.
I absolutely loved working out.
I never had a weight problem.
Even after gaining 61 pounds while
pregnant with Trammell I lost right
back down to a size 4 (at Age 35)!

SO 
Why can't I get motivated?

Sure, I'm 54 now.
Sure, I haven't had but 41 nights of sleep in the
past 2,199 days.
Sure, I could come up with any number of excuses.
BUT
Truth be told 
THERE ARE NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!

SO - Tomorrow, by the time I sit down to write
this blog I had better be able to tell you all that
I did indeed go for a LONG walk on the Beach.
                
1 Corinthians 6:19
What? Know ye not that your body is the temple
of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have
in God, and ye are not your own? 

No comments:

Post a Comment