Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 27 Of 100 Days In Paradise - Exhausted

Some days I absolutely feel like my body and my 
brain are shutting down.  
Today has been one of those days.  
BUT that does not keep me from running full force
all day and into the night caring for my two boys and
let's not forget our "Baby Girl" aka  Chocolate
the CAT.

David has continued to be in what we call the
"psycho zone" now for 4 nights.  
I get even less sleep during those times.

Normally each night I am up every other hour 
checking on him.  
Checking his diaper. (He goes through 2 to 4 of them each night), 
Making sure he's not too cold or too warm. 
(He does not know to cover up when he's cold 
or to uncover when he's hot.)

He has no idea he can even get up out of the bed.
BUT when he's in the "psycho zone" he gets up
and wonders around in a very confused state of
mind.  
Usually thinking he is a child and is searching
for his late brother.
It is those nights that I dare not fall asleep.  
We have a Rx to give him during those nights but
it only works some of the time.
Even if he does fall asleep I then try to check
on him every hour.

I dream of a day when I will be able to take an
entire week off.   
A time when Trammell and I can escape this reality. 
A Glorious week of  SLEEP.  
One Wonderful week of sitting down and eating a meal 
without getting up every ten minutes to check on David. 
Seven Awesome days with NO Diapers to change. 

BUT we know that's only a dream.

The sad reality is for us to have Home Care, 
round the clock for David for ONE WEEK 
$1,750.
Even putting him in a nursing home for a week
is a little over $1,000.

The level of care that he needs is that of an infant.

BUT it is still so wrong that these places charge 
SO MUCH!

So, we keep on going.
For This Is God's Plan For Us
And
God's Plan Is Always Best.

There Is A Purpose For What We Must Endure.

2 Timothy 2:3
You therefore must endure hardship, as a good
soldier of Christ Jesus.

www.bycefamily.weebly.com


No comments:

Post a Comment