Friday, December 28, 2012

Day 9 Of 100 Days In Paradise

My night of sleep last night was AWESOME!!!!
THANK  YOU To My Wonderful Son Trammell!

I Have A Dream.
To set up a Non Profit Organization called
 Our Broken Wings.
I want to help those who find themselves in the
same nightmare we are living through.
I want to go in and organize their home and their life.
I want to make sure they are getting all the help
they can get.
I want to make sure they have the diapers,
bedpads, gloves... all the things we Caregivers struggle
daily to keep on hand.  I want to make sure they have food
and a way to get rest.
I want to Speak Up for those who are not strong enough
to speak out.
I want to Share Our Story so that those who ARE living
through this nightmare will have
                            HOPE and HELP.

I know that God has a Plan in all that we are going through.
I like to think of it as  Training for a Mission.
                           GOD'S  MISSION.

www.bycefamily.weebly.com
www.Ourbrokenwings.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment