Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 3 of 100 Days In Paradise

Trammell and I Baked an Apple Pie today!
Any time I have apples that I fear will go bad
 I bake a pie thus insuring that
they will indeed be eaten.  YUM

I have always been an upbeat person.  Even 
after ALL we've been through.
I'm always full of energy even now  
after only 48 nights of sleep in 6 years.
                            BUT
Today I have been so sad and so tired.

This CHRISTmas we will stay at home.
But we are Blessed to be able
to spend on the beach.
I'll run to a Chinese Restaurant
for takeout for our lunch.
We will eat as we watch
               "A Christmas Story"
Then Trammell and I will make our
traditional Birthday Cake For Jesus.

We will play Santa for David.   
He will play with his new toys.
The next day he will have no memory
of CHRISTmas Day so his toys will
be new again...
(Oh Yes - we have a strange life)

www.bycefamily.weebly.com






1 comment: