Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 2 of 100 Days in Paradise

Another tiring night followed by an exhausting day leading into
another sleepless never ending night.
I hear friends and family say over and over to me, "I don't know
how you do it."
I always reply, "It's not me, IT"S GOD."
And It Is.
Without HIM I would be crumbled in a corner somewhere.

      The Lord said, "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be
       dismayed, for  I am your God.  I will strengthen you and
       help you;  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
                                                                            Isaiah 41:10
Fear nothing that you face. 
For I know for a fact that God Will
carry you through every moment of every day and night.

www.bycefamily.weebly.com



No comments:

Post a Comment