Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 11 Of 100 Days In Paradise

 I have taken numerous pictures of Sunrises and Sunsets while
living here and this is undoubtedly my favorite one.

As I rush around doing my morning chores I am constantly looking
out at the sunrise to marvel at it's ever changing beauty.

I grab my phone and run to the balcony snapping a handful of
photos every minute or two.
I'm sure this will be one of the things I miss the most when we
have to leave at the end of March.
I do however want to do something special with all of these
breathtaking pictures.

I Thank God For Every Sunrise He Allows me to see, especially
the ones across the blue of the Ocean.  Never did I Dream
I would get to live in a place like this,  even if it's only for
a few short months.  It is time I will treasure for a life time.

Ephesians 3:20
Now all glory to God, who is able, through
his mighty power at work within us,
to accomplish infinitely more than we might
ask or think.

www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment