Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 5 of 100 Days In Paradise

Merry CHRISTmas Eve!

You should have seen David's face as I tucked
him in bed tonight.  I told him to try and fall
asleep fast because SANTA was coming tonight.
His eyes lit up as I said, "You've been such a
good boy I know Santa's going to bring you lots
of toys."
I made him a Sock Monkey pillow and picked up 
3 small Sock Monkeys during the year and a CHRISTmas
 book after CHRISTmas last year.  My sister and brother
also sent a couple of gifts for him home with us when
 we were in the Upstate.
As I told Trammell I only wish I was able to make
 CHRISTmas special for him like I did when he was little.
  He said not to worry.
CHRISTmas is always special.  It's the Birthday
of CHRIST.  And we are together.  
He Is My HERO!

I do wish I could have helped Geneva and her family
more this year.  I Pray that they will have enough food.

There are so many families in need.  My CHRISTmas
Wish is to be able to help more and more families.
My dream is to be able to improve the lives of others.
To bring smiles to Children year after year.

Let Us All Never Forget To
         "Live To Give".

Romans 12:13
Share with the Lord's people who are in need.
Practice hospitality.

Hebrews 13:16
Do Not forget to do good and to share 
for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

www.bycefamily.weebly.com





No comments:

Post a Comment