Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 8 of 100 Days In Paradise

I'm so tired.
Trammell says he's going to take care of David tonight.
That will be my 40th night of sleep in 6 years.  That's
40 nights of sleep in the last  2,192  nights.
It now seems like a holiday when I know I'm going to
get a night of sleep.  
I am soooo looking forward to laying down and falling
asleep knowing I don't have to wake up and better yet
get up until tomorrow morning.

Isaiah 40:31
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their
strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary, they will
walk and not be faint.

www.bycefamily.weebly.com

1 comment:

  1. Linda, you are such an inspiration to me. You are always full of love and compassion. You've been through so much and yet you are always giving God the glory. Enjoy your night of sleep, sweet friend, you deserve it! Tell Trammell I said thank you!

    ReplyDelete